- July 27, 2008
- settings environment production
- 1 (after 1 ratings)
Add the snippet to your settings.py. If you have a settings_local.py it will load that one. Can be used in development environments where you might have different settings for your dev sandbox. You should exclude settings_local.py from SVN.
By Rudy and Ed Menendez
1 2 3 4
try: from settings_local import * except ImportError: print u'File settings_local.py is not found. Continuing with production settings.'
More like this
- Dev/staging/prod environment settings seperation by sleepycal 5 years, 6 months ago
- Load local settings by ofalk 7 years, 2 months ago
- monkey-patch django to use jinja2 templates for 404/500 pages and 3rd-party apps by brondsem 7 years, 5 months ago
- Better Static Image Serving With Fallback by menendez 6 years, 5 months ago
- Django app WSGI by ofalk 7 years, 2 months ago