Add the snippet to your settings.py. If you have a settings_local.py it will load that one. Can be used in development environments where you might have different settings for your dev sandbox. You should exclude settings_local.py from SVN.
By Rudy and Ed Menendez
1 2 3 4
try: from settings_local import * except ImportError: print u'File settings_local.py is not found. Continuing with production settings.'
More like this
- Serializer factory with Django Rest Framework by julio 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 7 months, 1 week ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 9 months, 2 weeks ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 11 months, 3 weeks ago