Add the snippet to your settings.py. If you have a settings_local.py it will load that one. Can be used in development environments where you might have different settings for your dev sandbox. You should exclude settings_local.py from SVN.
By Rudy and Ed Menendez
1 2 3 4
try: from settings_local import * except ImportError: print u'File settings_local.py is not found. Continuing with production settings.'
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 3 months ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 5 months ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 5 months, 1 week ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 5 months, 2 weeks ago