I needed a quick and dirty way to block a user from my site.
Just include this middleware class under the 'MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES' variable in your settings.py file.
Also include the variable BLOCKED_IPS = ('188.8.131.52',) variable, where the value is a tuple of IP addresses you want blocked from your site.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
""" simple middlware to block IP addresses via settings variable BLOCKED_IPS """ from django.conf import settings from django import http class BlockedIpMiddleware(object): def process_request(self, request): if request.META['REMOTE_ADDR'] in settings.BLOCKED_IPS: return http.HttpResponseForbidden('<h1>Forbidden</h1>') return None
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 2 weeks, 6 days ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 1 month ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 3 months ago