- January 30, 2008
- html pretty prettify ugly indented
- 4 (after 4 ratings)
Tired of scrolling through hundreds of lines of code where the indentation is maddening?
Here's a middleware class that prettifys your html markup so it's nice and consistently indented. Intended only for debugging, and I add it to the middleware stack conditionally on TEMPLATE_DEBUG. Requires BeautifulSoup.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup class Prettify(object): def process_response(self, request, response): if response.has_header('Content-Type') and response['Content-Type'].startswith('text/html'): response.content = BeautifulSoup(response.content).prettify() return response
More like this
- Prettify HTML body contents in HTTP response by n1k0 4 years, 8 months ago
- prettify html by marchino 8 years, 3 months ago
- Prettify HTML5 middleware by runejuhl 4 years ago
- HTML Validation Middleware by adamcik 6 years, 5 months ago
- Template tag for stripping blank lines by akaihola 7 years, 6 months ago