- February 26, 2014
- Not specified
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
This is a class I use instead of the default PayPalPaymentsForm in django-paypal.
I wanted to use the Paypal sandbox on my development site and the real Paypal site on my production site. Currently, if you want to output the Paypal form with the sandbox you have to call the sandbox() method on the form, rather than the render() method.
Using this class instead of the default PayPalPaymentsForm, you can just set PAYPAL_DEBUG to True in the settings file and the form will take you through to the sandbox instead. Don't forget to set the sandbox merchant account's business email address as PAYPAL_RECEIVER_EMAIL too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
from paypal.standard.forms import PayPalPaymentsForm as BasePayPalPaymentsForm from django.conf import settings class PayPalPaymentsForm(BasePayPalPaymentsForm): """Better support for the sandbox. It will show the sandbox form upon rendering if PAYPAL_DEBUG is set to True.""" def render(self): if settings.PAYPAL_DEBUG: return self.sandbox() return super(PayPalPaymentsForm, self).render()
More like this
- Complex Form Preview by smagala 6 years, 5 months ago
- Create short URL redirects for site urls. by matt.geek.nz 6 years, 6 months ago
- Admin Model Sorting by programmerDan 4 years ago
- Rendering radio-buttons with icons instead of labels by jeverling 5 years, 5 months ago
- change SITE_ID on fly by firstname.lastname@example.org 6 years, 11 months ago