- February 14, 2014
- Not specified
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
Geocode lookup formats using Nominatim queries.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
def geocode_user(user): formats = ( '%(housenumber)s,%(street)s,%(city)s,%(country)s', '%(housenumber)s,%(street)s,%(country)s', '%(street)s,%(city)s,%(country)s', '%(street)s,%(country)s', ) address = get_address_parts(user) lat = lng = None for f in formats: lat, lng = geocode(f % address) if lat and lng: break return lat,lng
More like this
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 6 days, 10 hours ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 1 month ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 3 months, 1 week ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 5 months, 1 week ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 8 months, 3 weeks ago
I'm having trouble running this snippet since the return type of
get_address_partsseems to be unknown.
Please login first before commenting.