- March 8, 2013
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
Serializes all models of a resource to json.
Borrowed from https://github.com/toastdriven/django-tastypie/issues/442
1 2 3 4
def resource_to_json(resource): r_list = resource.get_object_list(None) r_to_serialize = [resource.full_dehydrate(resource.build_bundle(obj=obj)) for obj in r_list] return resource.serialize(None, r_to_serialize, 'application/json')
More like this
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 6 days, 14 hours ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 1 month ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 3 months, 1 week ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 5 months, 1 week ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Please login first before commenting.