- June 13, 2012
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
SELECT FOR UPDATE, which does row-level locking in the database, was added by Django only in version 1.4. This snippet emulates that feature in older versions of Django. Tested in Django 1.2, but should work in newer versions as well.
select_related is removed because it causes errors when used with RawQuerySet.
1 2 3 4 5 6
def select_for_update(queryset): """Returns a RawQuerySet with SELECT ... FOR UPDATE.""" query = queryset.query.clone() query.select_related = False sql = "%s FOR UPDATE" % query return queryset.model.objects.raw(sql)
More like this
- Stuff by NixonDash 1 month ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 3 months ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 7 months ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Please login first before commenting.