A simple replacement for Django's default GZipMiddleware which breaks when trying to serve files or pass any kind of iterators to the HttpResponse object.
Simply replace GZipMiddleware with the provided middleware and set response.dontgzip = True when returning the response, and it will then be ignored by the middleware.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
from django.middleware.gzip import GZipMiddleware class FixedGZipMiddleware(GZipMiddleware): def process_response(self, request, response): if hasattr(response, 'dontgzip'): return response return GZipMiddleware.process_response(self, request, response)
More like this
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 1 month, 1 week ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- FileField having auto upload_to path by junaidmgithub 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- LazyPrimaryKeyRelatedField by LLyaudet 3 months, 1 week ago