- August 5, 2009
- session decorator cookieless
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
Although many people have already posted cookieless session middlewares and related stuffs, but this one is just for only required views.
You can use this as a view decorator like:
@session_from_http_params @login_required def your_view(request): ...
This is very useful for those who use SWFUpload. Flash has a bug with sending cookies properly, so SWFUpload offers an workaround -- session key as a POST parameter.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*- from functools import wraps from django.conf import settings from django.utils.importlib import import_module def session_from_http_params(view_func): @wraps(view_func) def decorated(request, *args, **kwargs): engine = import_module(settings.SESSION_ENGINE) session_key = request.GET.get(settings.SESSION_COOKIE_NAME, None) if session_key is None: session_key = request.POST.get(settings.SESSION_COOKIE_NAME, None) request.session = engine.SessionStore(session_key) return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs) return decorated
More like this
- Automatically setup raw_id_fields ForeignKey & OneToOneField by agusmakmun 5 months ago
- Crispy Form by sourabhsinha396 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- ReadOnlySelect by mkoistinen 6 months, 1 week ago
- Verify events sent to your webhook endpoints by santos22 7 months ago
- Django Language Middleware by agusmakmun 7 months, 2 weeks ago