- July 15, 2009
- admin jquery imagefield filefield
- 2 (after 2 ratings)
The widget for FileField and ImageField has a problem: it doesn't supports clear its value and it doesn't delete the old file when you replace it for a new one.
This is a solution for this. It is just for Admin, but you can make changes to be compatible with common forms.
The jQuery code will put an <input type="checkbox"> tag next to every <input type="file"> and user can check it to clear the field value.
When a user just replace the current file for a new one, the old file will be deleted.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
More like this
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Closest ORM models to a latitude/longitude point by simonw 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Log the time taken to execute each DB query by kennyx46 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- django database snippet by ItsRLuo 1 month ago
- Serialize a model instance by chriswedgwood 2 months ago