- May 12, 2009
- template debugging
- -1 (after 1 ratings)
Add the line shown, or something similar, to your settings/dev.py, so that you can more clearly see when django is silently hiding errors in your template tags.
TEMPLATE_STRING_IF_INVALID = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'
More like this
- Smart Spaceless by btaylordesign 5 years ago
- Partial templates, combine with and include by koblas 6 years ago
- google.html template for GoogleAdmin by jbronn 7 years, 6 months ago
- google.js template for GoogleAdmin by jbronn 7 years, 6 months ago
- Make anything into a template by realmac 8 years, 2 months ago