- May 12, 2009
- template debugging
- -1 (after 1 ratings)
Add the line shown, or something similar, to your settings/dev.py, so that you can more clearly see when django is silently hiding errors in your template tags.
TEMPLATE_STRING_IF_INVALID = 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'
More like this
- Smart Spaceless by btaylordesign 3 years, 10 months ago
- Partial templates, combine with and include by koblas 4 years, 10 months ago
- google.html template for GoogleAdmin by jbronn 6 years, 4 months ago
- google.js template for GoogleAdmin by jbronn 6 years, 4 months ago
- Make anything into a template by realmac 7 years ago