- April 18, 2009
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
This is a widget for decimal/money/currency fields on Geraldo Reports.
When you use Geraldo to write reports, decimal fields must be formatted using get_value lambda attribute, because ObjectValue doesn't know what mask you want to use.
With this widget, you just copy it into a common use Python file, import into your reports file and use it replacing ObjectValue on elements for fields you must be formatted as money format.
from geraldo import Report, ReportBand, ObjectValue from utils.reports import DecimalObjectValue class ReportCustomers(Report): title = u'Customers List' page_size = A4 class band_detail(ReportBand): height = 0.5*cm elements = [ ObjectValue(attribute_name='id', top=0.1*cm), DecimalObjectValue(attribute_name='salary', left=26.2*cm, top=0.1*cm, format='%0.03f'), ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
class DecimalObjectValue(ObjectValue): format = '%0.02f' def get_object_value(self, instance=None): value = super(DecimalObjectValue, self).get_object_value(instance) if not value: value = 0 return self.format%value
More like this
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Closest ORM models to a latitude/longitude point by simonw 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Log the time taken to execute each DB query by kennyx46 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- django database snippet by ItsRLuo 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- Serialize a model instance by chriswedgwood 2 months, 3 weeks ago