Allows you to include globs of IP addresses in your INTERNAL_IPS. It's shell-style glob syntax (the fnmatch module).
This should be helpful with the Debug Toolbar, among other things.
Like #1362, but with no external dependencies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
from fnmatch import fnmatch class glob_list(list): def __contains__(self, key): for elt in self: if fnmatch(key, elt): return True return False INTERNAL_IPS = glob_list([ '127.0.0.1', '18.85.*.*' ])
More like this
- codigo alto nivel by MrRocklion 1 month ago
- Load template from specific app by Krzysiek555 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- PostgreSQL JSON subqueries by dolamroth 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 7 months ago
- Closest ORM models to a latitude/longitude point by simonw 7 months ago