- March 19, 2009
- settings debug ip-addresses internal-ips
- 9 (after 9 ratings)
Allows you to include globs of IP addresses in your INTERNAL_IPS. It's shell-style glob syntax (the fnmatch module).
This should be helpful with the Debug Toolbar, among other things.
Like #1362, but with no external dependencies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
from fnmatch import fnmatch class glob_list(list): def __contains__(self, key): for elt in self: if fnmatch(key, elt): return True return False INTERNAL_IPS = glob_list([ '127.0.0.1', '18.85.*.*' ])
More like this
- Automatically setup raw_id_fields ForeignKey & OneToOneField by agusmakmun 8 months ago
- Crispy Form by sourabhsinha396 8 months, 3 weeks ago
- ReadOnlySelect by mkoistinen 9 months ago
- Verify events sent to your webhook endpoints by santos22 10 months ago
- Django Language Middleware by agusmakmun 10 months, 2 weeks ago