Allows you to include globs of IP addresses in your INTERNAL_IPS. It's shell-style glob syntax (the fnmatch module).
This should be helpful with the Debug Toolbar, among other things.
Like #1362, but with no external dependencies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
from fnmatch import fnmatch class glob_list(list): def __contains__(self, key): for elt in self: if fnmatch(key, elt): return True return False INTERNAL_IPS = glob_list([ '127.0.0.1', '18.85.*.*' ])
More like this
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 6 days, 9 hours ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 1 month ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 3 months, 1 week ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 5 months, 1 week ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing!!
Please login first before commenting.