- March 19, 2009
- settings debug ip-addresses internal-ips
- 9 (after 9 ratings)
Allows you to include globs of IP addresses in your INTERNAL_IPS. It's shell-style glob syntax (the fnmatch module).
This should be helpful with the Debug Toolbar, among other things.
Like #1362, but with no external dependencies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
from fnmatch import fnmatch class glob_list(list): def __contains__(self, key): for elt in self: if fnmatch(key, elt): return True return False INTERNAL_IPS = glob_list([ '127.0.0.1', '18.85.*.*' ])
More like this
- Include entire networks in INTERNAL_IPS setting by pmclanahan 6 years ago
- Support IP ranges in INTERNAL_IPS by jdunck 5 years, 2 months ago
- Firebug Lite Middleware by jfw 6 years, 5 months ago
- Output sql_queries in Firebug console when in debug mode by wojas 5 years ago
- Persistent Session Debugging with Django Debug Toolbar by brianjaystanley 3 years, 5 months ago