- March 28, 2019
- Not specified
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
I have a product table but don't have a brand table. brands in product.brand as denormalized and I want to choose brands from a select tag.
1 2 3
`class XForm(forms.ModelForm): brand = forms.ChoiceField( choices = tuple(Products.objects.filter(brand__isnull=False).values_list('brand', 'brand').distinct('brand')))`
More like this
- Stuff by NixonDash 1 month ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 3 months ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 7 months ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Please login first before commenting.