- July 14, 2015
- Not specified
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
Middleware that ensures clients always have CSRF tokens and session ids. Useful for some fat-client apps.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
from django.middleware.csrf import get_token class AlwaysHaveSessionAndCSRF(object): def process_request(self, request): get_token(request) return def process_response(self, request, response): if hasattr(request, 'session') and not request.session.session_key: request.session.modified = True return response
More like this
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 1 week ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 1 month ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 3 months, 1 week ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 5 months, 1 week ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Please login first before commenting.