This snippet holds your Django project from automatically changing language of the page to the best fitting one by discovering the client browser language.
I personally needed to show the page to the user for the first time in the default language (English), although there were some translations. User can still change the language (via session cookies).
Insert this middleware BEFORE the Django's
django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware in settings.
1 2 3
class NoAutoLocaleMiddleware(object): def process_request(self,request): request.META['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'] = ''
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 3 months, 1 week ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 4 months, 3 weeks ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 5 months ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 5 months ago