- February 26, 2015
- middleware i18n locale
- 1 (after 1 ratings)
This snippet holds your Django project from automatically changing language of the page to the best fitting one by discovering the client browser language.
I personally needed to show the page to the user for the first time in the default language (English), although there were some translations. User can still change the language (via session cookies).
Insert this middleware BEFORE the Django's
django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware in settings.
1 2 3
class NoAutoLocaleMiddleware(object): def process_request(self,request): request.META['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'] = ''
More like this
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Closest ORM models to a latitude/longitude point by simonw 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Log the time taken to execute each DB query by kennyx46 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- django database snippet by ItsRLuo 1 month ago
- Serialize a model instance by chriswedgwood 2 months ago