- February 26, 2015
- middleware i18n locale
- 1 (after 1 ratings)
This snippet holds your Django project from automatically changing language of the page to the best fitting one by discovering the client browser language.
I personally needed to show the page to the user for the first time in the default language (English), although there were some translations. User can still change the language (via session cookies).
Insert this middleware BEFORE the Django's
django.middleware.locale.LocaleMiddleware in settings.
1 2 3
class NoAutoLocaleMiddleware(object): def process_request(self,request): request.META['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'] = ''
More like this
- Automatically setup raw_id_fields ForeignKey & OneToOneField by agusmakmun 5 months ago
- Crispy Form by sourabhsinha396 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- ReadOnlySelect by mkoistinen 6 months ago
- Verify events sent to your webhook endpoints by santos22 7 months ago
- Django Language Middleware by agusmakmun 7 months, 2 weeks ago