A simple function that will remove the quote marks from every string in a list - if and only if the quote marks are the first and last character of the string, regardless of whether they are single or double quotes.
Useful when parsing the arguments of a custom tag.
1 2 3
def dequote(arg): "Given a list, will return a list with any leading and trailing quotes from the items in the list removed" return [ ( arg[1:-1] if arg == arg[-1] and arg in ('"', "'") else arg ) for arg in args ]
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 3 months ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 4 months, 2 weeks ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 4 months, 4 weeks ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 5 months ago