- June 18, 2008
- 401 httpresponse
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
This is a HTTP response is use in my application when I want to return a 401.
It's pretty simple, but effective for my needs.
1 2 3 4 5 6
class HttpResponseNotAuthorized(HttpResponse): status_code = 401 def __init__(self, redirect_to): HttpResponse.__init__(self) self['WWW-Authenticate'] = 'Basic realm="%s"' % Site.objects.get_current().name
More like this
- HTTP headers view decorator by dottedmag 9 years ago
- Validate request params without custom form by xiaoym 3 years, 2 months ago
- another render_to_response wrapper by ro60 8 years, 6 months ago
- JsonResponse by zakj 9 years, 3 months ago
- IP Authorization Decorator with IP list by jansta 5 years, 4 months ago