- May 12, 2008
- 3 (after 3 ratings)
Attention: this snippet depends on jQuery library to works
The Admin templates hierarchy does not allow you change the submit line (that buttons bar in the footer of the change view of a model class).
This example regards to User Profile, a common used model class that adds custom fields to a user in the authentication system.
To use this, you must put this template code in a file with the following name:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
More like this
- Confirm alert if the user navigates away without saving changes by mrazzari 6 years, 4 months ago
- Admin actions as buttons instead of a menu by andybak 5 years, 9 months ago
- Dynamically add inlines by MasonM 6 years, 5 months ago
- Collapsed stacked inlines by Aneon 6 years, 6 months ago
- Admin Input Field Character Count via jQuery by joshman 6 years, 11 months ago