This is deprecated. I don't use it anymore, since forms now have the attribute "has_changed".
The method form_changed() returns a boolean value. It is True if the submitted values of the bound and valid form are different than the initial values.
It works for me. Feedback welcome.
Set debug=True if you want to know what's going on.
# code was removed, because django has form.changed_data since a long time.
More like this
- Serializer factory with Django Rest Framework by julio 3 months, 1 week ago
- Image compression before saving the new model / work with JPG, PNG by Schleidens 3 months, 4 weeks ago
- Help text hyperlinks by sa2812 4 months, 3 weeks ago
- Stuff by NixonDash 7 months ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 9 months ago