- February 28, 2008
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
This is deprecated. I don't use it anymore, since forms now have the attribute "has_changed".
The method form_changed() returns a boolean value. It is True if the submitted values of the bound and valid form are different than the initial values.
It works for me. Feedback welcome.
Set debug=True if you want to know what's going on.
# code was removed, because django has form.changed_data since a long time.
More like this
- Automatically setup raw_id_fields ForeignKey & OneToOneField by agusmakmun 8 months, 1 week ago
- Crispy Form by sourabhsinha396 9 months ago
- ReadOnlySelect by mkoistinen 9 months, 1 week ago
- Verify events sent to your webhook endpoints by santos22 10 months, 1 week ago
- Django Language Middleware by agusmakmun 10 months, 3 weeks ago