- February 28, 2008
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
This is deprecated. I don't use it anymore, since forms now have the attribute "has_changed".
The method form_changed() returns a boolean value. It is True if the submitted values of the bound and valid form are different than the initial values.
It works for me. Feedback welcome.
Set debug=True if you want to know what's going on.
# code was removed, because django has form.changed_data since a long time.
More like this
- Database Schema Upgrade (deprecated) by guettli 7 years, 10 months ago
- Field value as plain text which can't be edited by user by szczavv 6 years, 11 months ago
- FuzzyDateTimeField by japerk 7 years, 4 months ago
- newforms and ModelForm by danfairs 8 years, 8 months ago
- Cookie based Messages (deprecated) by guettli 7 years, 4 months ago