This is deprecated. I don't use it anymore, since forms now have the attribute "has_changed".
The method form_changed() returns a boolean value. It is True if the submitted values of the bound and valid form are different than the initial values.
It works for me. Feedback welcome.
Set debug=True if you want to know what's going on.
# code was removed, because django has form.changed_data since a long time.
More like this
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 2 months, 4 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 4 months, 4 weeks ago
- Generate and render HTML Table by LLyaudet 5 months, 1 week ago
- My firs Snippets by GutemaG 5 months, 1 week ago