- February 28, 2008
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
This is deprecated. I don't use it anymore, since forms now have the attribute "has_changed".
The method form_changed() returns a boolean value. It is True if the submitted values of the bound and valid form are different than the initial values.
It works for me. Feedback welcome.
Set debug=True if you want to know what's going on.
# code was removed, because django has form.changed_data since a long time.
More like this
- "Magic Link" Management Command by webology 3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Closest ORM models to a latitude/longitude point by simonw 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- Log the time taken to execute each DB query by kennyx46 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- django database snippet by ItsRLuo 1 month ago
- Serialize a model instance by chriswedgwood 2 months ago