- December 16, 2007
- middleware user facebook
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
How to use:
- Install PyFacebook package.
- After make all steps in tutorial above, put this code in your app's models.py module (you maybe prefer split it and put the middleware class in some other file).
- Put the FacebookUserMiddleware python-path in the MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES in your settings.py (after facebook.djangofb.FacebookMiddleware).
You probably will add some fields to FacebookUser model class :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
from facebook import Facebook from django.db import models from django.contrib.auth.models import User class FacebookUser(models.Model): user = models.ForeignKey(User, null=True, blank=True) uid = models.IntegerField() def __unicode__(self): return str(uid) class Meta: pass class Admin: pass class FacebookUserMiddleware(object): def process_request(self, request): if not request.POST.get('fb_sig', None): return request.facebook.user, new = FacebookUser.objects.get_or_create(uid=int(request.POST.get('fb_sig_user')))
More like this
- Facebook Connect Middleware by bretwalker 6 years, 2 months ago
- User post_save signal to auto create 'admin' profile by marinho 7 years, 2 months ago
- Mobilize your Django site by stevena0 5 years, 10 months ago
- Google Closure support in django-compress by fabrice.bonny 5 years, 3 months ago
- ModelForm Class saving m2m by ckarrie2 3 years, 4 months ago