- September 23, 2010
- Not specified
- http request redirect reverse httpresponse
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
When you neeed to do redirect and request object is not available, you can do it with exception.
Put exception handler somewhere request is available, for example to middleware or ModelAdmin.
Raise exception, where request is not available.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
class Redirect(Exception): def __init__(self, url): self.url = url # where request is not: raise Redirect(reverse('someurl')) # redirect handler, where request is: from django.http import HttpResponseRedirect try: return something(request, ...) except Redirect, r: return HttpResponseRedirect(r.url)
More like this
- Automatically setup raw_id_fields ForeignKey & OneToOneField by agusmakmun 6 months, 2 weeks ago
- Crispy Form by sourabhsinha396 7 months, 1 week ago
- ReadOnlySelect by mkoistinen 7 months, 3 weeks ago
- Verify events sent to your webhook endpoints by santos22 8 months, 3 weeks ago
- Django Language Middleware by agusmakmun 9 months ago