- November 11, 2009
- cache tests locmem setup
- 1 (after 1 ratings)
I don't understand why the cache is accumulated between the tests. I thought one of the axioms of unit testing is that the tests should not affect each other.
Couldn't find anything that explains why it's done this way but it seems a bit strange. Anybody know if there's a reason or is this a reason for me to upload a patch to Django code?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
from django.test import TestCase from django.core.cache import cache from django.conf import settings class MyTests(TestCase): def tearDown(self): assert settings.CACHE_BACKEND == 'locmem:///' [cache.delete(key) for key in cache._cache.keys()]
More like this
- decorators for creating paramaterized decorators and easy monkeypatching by fish2000 6 years ago
- django-noserun for testing by mjt 6 years, 10 months ago
- Scoped Cache Compatible with Django Caching Helpers by axiak 7 years, 11 months ago
- Test and Restart Memcached Server by Digitalxero 7 years, 3 months ago
- Built-in Slugify with filtering. by jcrawford 6 years, 10 months ago