- September 25, 2008
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
This is like snippet 786, except it does it at the middleware layer, so you don't have to reference it in every view. Super simple.
refer to: http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/786/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P3P_COMPACT = 'some string' # I import this from a global constants file # eg. P3P_COMPACT='CP="CAO DSP CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa CONa OUR DELa BUS IND PHY ONL UNI PUR COM NAV DEM STA"' class MiddlewareResponseInjectP3P(object): def __init__(self): self.process_response = self.inject def inject(self, request, response): response['P3P'] = P3P_COMPACT return response
More like this
- Stuff by NixonDash 1 month, 1 week ago
- Add custom fields to the built-in Group model by jmoppel 3 months, 1 week ago
- Month / Year SelectDateWidget based on django SelectDateWidget by pierreben 6 months, 3 weeks ago
- Python Django CRUD Example Tutorial by tuts_station 7 months, 1 week ago
- Browser-native date input field by kytta 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Please login first before commenting.