- July 26, 2017
- Not specified
- PyCharm DEBUG IDE Dynamic
- 0 (after 0 ratings)
- Next to the Play button you can Edit Configuration
- Click the green + on the left, add 2 "Django Server". Call one DEBUG, call the other RUN.
- Add "DEBUG False" to RUN in its "Environment variables"
- Add "DEBUG True" to DEBUG in its "Environment variables" (make sure the port # is different from RUN!)
DEBUG = True in
settings.py to the below code
Go back to the main IDE window and either select RUN or DEBUG and go to localhost/404 to either see the dev debug 404 or your custom
404.html (that you obviously previously made in the
/templates/ folder ;)
DEBUG = os.environ.get('DEBUG', False) == 'True'