- March 18, 2010
- Not specified
- sql debug console firebug sql_queries
- 5 (after 5 ratings)
Add this code to the end of the
<body> of your main template and it will print out all your SQL queries with timings in the Firebug console.
This uses the "django.core.context_processors.debug" template context processor, which requires that DEBUG=True and that your IP address is listed in INTERNAL_IPS.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
More like this
- SQL Log To Console Middleware by davepeck 6 years, 3 months ago
- Middleware for printing of exception to console by dballanc 8 years, 2 months ago
- Debug SQL Query in Template by dario.agliottone 3 years, 6 months ago
- SQL Printing Middleware by ericflo 8 years, 5 months ago
- DebugFooter middleware by simon 7 years, 6 months ago