Deprecated! I use south in all applications with database backend now.
# Code was removed, since it was ugly and deprecated.
More like this
- create_template_postgis-ubuntu_lucid by clawlor 12 years, 6 months ago
- PostgreSQL fulltext with language translations by diverman 12 years, 7 months ago
- Drop all tables in MySQL database by mpasternacki 13 years, 1 month ago
- grep and delete sqlite tables by kifkif 13 years, 3 months ago
- Substitute hyphens with spaces to enale URLs to reference to multi-word tags by miernik 13 years, 4 months ago
kdiff3 is a visual tool. Its very safe since it does only show the differences. The ALTER statements need to be created by hand.
Neverthless, thank you for the comment. I will look at apgdiff.
Please login first before commenting.