- October 13, 2008
- Not specified
- middleware debug ie debugging firebug msie
- 8 (after 8 ratings)
This middleware allows you to easily include the excellent debugging tool Firebug Lite in your projects. To install it, just add the middleware class to your list of installed middleware, pretty much anywhere in the list. If DEBUG is True, and your IP address is in the list of INTERNAL_IPS, Firebug Lite will load. It will, however, only load in browsers that are not Firefox, as I'm assuming that you have the real Firebug installed in Firefox. If you don't, go install it--what's wrong with you?
Check out http://getfirebug.com/lite.html for more information.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
More like this
- Search DjangoSnippets with Firefox by Natim 5 years, 11 months ago
- DebugFooter middleware by simon 7 years, 3 months ago
- DebugFooter middleware with Pygments sql syntax highlighting by monolar 7 years, 2 months ago
- Inspect object debugging tag by dballanc 8 years, 1 month ago
- Super User Conditional Page Exception Reporting by zbyte64 7 years, 1 month ago