1 2 3 4
try: from settings_local import * except ImportError: print u'File settings_local.py is not found. Continuing with production settings.'
More like this
- Load local settings by ofalk 3 years, 11 months ago
- Rails-like environments using Django by ElfSternberg 3 years, 7 months ago
- Keep settings.py in version control safely by mboersma 6 years, 2 months ago
- Setting distinction between development and public server by Archatas 6 years, 2 months ago
- Better Static Image Serving With Fallback by menendez 3 years, 1 month ago